7 Reasons to take Colloidal Minerals


Consider Colloidal minerals for optimal health!
Living with dietary restrictions requires avoidance of certain foods to stay safe and healthy. While avoiding foods such as nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish and shellfish can be life saving, it can also have detrimental effects on our body over time because the daily nutritional requirements are not met. Good nutrition is the foundation of good health, assisting our bodies to fight disease and sickness. Stress, fatigue, a hectic lifestyle and dietary restrictions play havoc on the health of many of us. Many people take a multi vitamin to combat these effects, however, few people realise the importance of their daily mineral requirements.



Why you need minerals
While our bodies can manufacture a few essential vitamins, it cannot produce minerals or trace elements, needed to ensure ongoing good health. Long term effects of insufficient minerals may affect your general health leading to conditions associated with inadequate nutrition, premature aging and sickness.

People on a restricted diet, including from food allergies/intolerances, are at risk of mineral deficiencies. For example, If you are tired and lethargic, perhaps you are deficient in zinc, magnesium and manganese.
Zinc is a common mineral that people are unknowingly deficient in.  Symptoms can include: an increased salty/sweet food craving, diarrhoea, low energy, chronic fatigue, poor immunity, bad memory, low libido, infertility, ADD systems, slow wound healing, and nerve dysfunction.
It is important to understand the value of minerals and trace elements and the vital role they play in keeping our bodies healthy.

Why we are mineral deficient  
Unsafe farming practices have led to mineral depleted soils used to grow our vegetables. Not only this but the soils are often loaded with toxic chemicals from herbicides and fertilisers.  Unless you are eating a totally organic diet, you are ingesting the toxic chemicals infiltrated into our ecosystem.

Meaning that even if we do eat a diet rich in vegetables, your body may not be getting the required minerals needed to eliminate toxic chemicals from your body. Further weakening your immune system and overall health making us vulnerable to many illnesses.
Why colloidal minerals?
Holistic supplementation enables your body the potential for optimum health for now and well into the future. Colloidal minerals are an effective way to get these essential minerals and trace elements into your body.

The particles are so small they are suspended in water. This makes them easier for our body to absorb them into our blood stream where they can be utilised more efficiently. Colloidal minerals interact with the chemical structure of your body enhancing the supply of minerals for important body functions.
7 reasons to take colloidal minerals

1.       Improve your general overall health

2.       Help fight colds, flu’s and other illnesses

3.       Enhance your immune system

4.       Improve your  alertness and energy levels

5.       Easily absorbed into the body

6.       Improve skin health

7.       Great way to get minerals into kids

Choosing a good colloidal mineral
There are a range of colloidal minerals on the market, some better than others. Like with anything else, ensure you do your research so that you know what ingredients they contain. 

feroxin|colloidal minerals| mineral deficient| health benefits minerals|I highly recommend Neways Feroxin. This is the one I use for myself and my family. I feel the difference when I am taking it - I sleep better, have more energy, my skin improves and I feel healthy. Perhaps just as importantly is that I can tell the difference when I'm not taking it - my skin breaks out, I lack energy, I get the 3pm lethargy and I don't sleep as well.


How I got my kids to take it
Educating kids about their own health is key. Some people say I'm 'lucky' that I don't have fussy eaters. Maybe I am, but I think a huge part of that is explaining to them why they need to eat healthy food. I have taught them what each food does for their body. The same with the colloidal minerals.

I explained to my kids why we would all now be taking a special mineral drink each day. My son was eager to try it, after first knowing it was safe for him(allergies to nuts, wheat,dairy, eggs, soy, fish and shellfish ). He loves it, he calls it the' dirt drink' because its black in colour. If I ever forget, he reminds me that he has to have his dirt drink.

My daughter was a bit sceptical at first because of its colour. I was a bit of a deceptive mum for a week as I hid it in her apple and blackcurrent juice each morning. One morning she said she would try some too and was suprised when I told her she had been drinking it for a week without knowing. She has no issues now as you can't taste it and she knows how good it is for her.

If you would like more information, please Enter Your Details Below









Labels: , , ,